Thursday, February 4, 2010

Car, laptop or camera?

Folks, if u were me, a 20+ lady, of all the three stuff, which one would u choose?

First thing that came in mind is MONEY!!!! Haven’t start to earn money yet, but there are a lot of stuff in mind that I wanted to buy… but… question is HOW to buy???

Dr rajan want to sell off his car at rm6000. It’s a saga aeroback, 10years old d… Is it worth to buy? Chun kit and me was thinking for a few days d bout this matter..

Pros:

I can learn driving

Can carry stuff to do research project

Can go out on rainy day, without being the ‘chicken soup'

Can go out on special day, with nice clothing


Cons:

Money… Is the car too expensive?

Can we be able to sell it off after using for 3-4 years??


Thinking twice:

Do we really need a car?????


Arghh…getting more n more fed up on my laptop d…It’s a 4 years old plus laptop with only 512 DDR ram.. DDR ram!!! Can u imagine how slow is it…it is like a snail moving slowly on the road/ floor, anytime will die due to people/car stepping on it…Same things goes to my laptop..


I have been planning for such a long time in getting a DSLR camera…

Thinking of buying either a Nikon or Canon DSLR camera…

In my mind currently is Nikon 3000D, Nikon 5000D and Canon EOS 450D… Anyone has better idea to suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment