Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Meh

Yesterday nite, Dr JB has an open house for the Chap Goh Meh celebration... Approximately 50 UPM students went there. We eat, chat, drink and play cards.. But, unfortunately, happy moments passes extremely quick... The clock almost strikes twelve and we were like cinderella, rushing to get back into campus before the gate was locked!!!

Chap Goh Meh, also known as 'yuan siao chie' is the fifteen(or last) day of CNY. In Chinese tradition, girls that are still single will write their name and contact no on a 'kam' and throw it to a river whereas the guys will pick up the kam and contact the gals. So, today is also known as Chinese Valentine's Day~ I've seen this kind of event happening in Penang, but not here in Bintulu...

Chun Kit gave me a suprise pressie~~~ wee~~
Inside the cute teddy box, lots of pressie can be found. Nike sport shoe, cute bear bear, Sony MP3 player, trendy Lee sliper and lots of colourful paper stripes that wrote I LOVE U in different languages. The stripe with the longest sentence sounds like this:

"I, Chun Kit will always love, adore, appreciate, cherish, dream, live, respect, want, value, need, fond , thank and yearn you. You are my angel, life, strength, treasure, sunshine, world, light, joy, partner, heart, wings, twinkle and the one for me".

Wow... not like Chun Kit at all... Thanks for the love, care and everything... I LOVE U MORE THAN I CAN SAY!! Muaks~~


"Yuan Siao Chie Kuai Le"

No comments:

Post a Comment